Learn How to Speak Like a Pro!
Spiders? Fine. Flying? No problem. Public speaking? AHHHH! Just thinking about public speaking—known today as one of the greatest (and most common) fears amongst individuals—can make your palms sweat, tummy ache, and stress increase. Most people try to avoid it whether it’s a team manager, CEO or lead on a project. However, we all have the need to speak well in front of an audience at times during our lives. Everyone from the entrepreneur who is trying to sell their brand to a team lead who is presenting a company proposal, we all want to do well!
There are many ways to tackle the fear of speaking and learn to deliver a memorable speech, presentation, or even a team meeting. In this course, you will learn top tips of public speaking from the presentation, posture, pitch, and even how to comprise your talk and pitch so that it’s the most engaging and effective!
Don’t let your fear get in the way any longer! Learn How to Take the Stage today!
LEARN HOW TO
- Understand best practices of posture, voice pitch, and speaking aesthetics.
- Adapt presentations based on situational, demographics and psychological audience analysis.
- Prepare and deliver a clear, fluent, informative, and persuasive presentation.
- Explore a variety of delivery styles and be able to evaluate and select the most appropriate for the speaker and the occasion.
- Build strategies and skills to manage communication anxiety.
- AND MORE!