Women in Leadership
SHRM CERTIFIED: Awarded 12 PDC’s upon completion of core content
This course was created to help elevate women in the workplace so that they can be seen, heard, and relevant. While both men and women may struggle with certain aspects in the workplace, women have unique challenges that we must address while we patiently wait for equity gaps and systemic challenges to decrease in the DEI space.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Unstoppable Confidence: How to Overcome Doubt, Perfectionist Mindset, and Imposter Syndrome- Live April 3rd
- The Fulfillment Finder: Discovering Your Persona
- Becoming Your Best Self- The Foundational Pillars to Your Success
- A Roadmap to Success: The 5 Step Blueprint to Clarity, Confidence, and Creating Your Best Life
- Emotional Intelligence: What’s Your Score? Live May 1st
- Building Your Personal Council for Success- Finding Your Circle
- Executive Presence- Tips for Women
- A Corporate Career and a Side Business: Can You Do Both and How?
- How to Be Seen, Heard, and Relevant Live June 5th
- Negotiating Skills – How to Make the Ask and Seal the Deal
- DEIAB: How to be a Change-maker and Move the Needle
- Women in Leadership: Inspiring Positive Change
HOW YOU’LL LEARN
- LIVE sessions every 1st and 3rd Monday at 9am pst via zoom!
- Hybrid course with LIVE and pre-recorded sessions with our Rise Up For You Team!
- Breakout rooms with engagement to connect with other participants
- LIVE coaching and interactive strategy
- Workbooks to support your learning
- AND MORE!
The Starting Point
PERSONAL LEADERSHIP AND BRANDING
Women's Executive Leadership Conference 2021